AWARD WINNING ORIGINAL MUSIC, SOUND DESIGN, MUSIC SUPERVISION

Junto-Sounds-1950s

Shot in 1952 at 55 Bethune St. on the corner of Bank St. and the West Side Highway

Comments

This is a picture of the Junto Sounds studio as it looked in the 1950s. Back then, this place was the headquarters for Bell Labs (aka where both Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Edison once worked!). Some of the greatest inventions in history were created here - the transistor, vacuum tube, condenser microphone, binary computer, television, and even the first talking movie. The curved four-window suite on the second-to-top floor is our new home. The spirit of some of the world's greatest minds can still be felt throughout the building.